Registration for the 6th Annual NHMRC Symposium on Research Translation co-hosted with the Lowitja Institute is now open.Click here to register
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form above. Registration must be completed by 20 October 2017 to receive the early bird rates. After this date the rates will increase as per the table below.
All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Before 20 October 2017
After 20 October 2017
|Full Delegate Registration||$535||$635|
Full Registration Entitlements
- Admission to all Symposium sessions
- Ticket to the Networking Function*
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
*Please indicate attendance via the registration form
Day Registration Entitlements
- Admission to all Symposium sessions on the day of your registration
- Ticket to the Networking Function*
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the day of your registration
*A ticket to the Networking function is included only if you are attending Tuesday 14th November
Tuesday 14 November – 5.30pm-7.30pm,
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
One ticket to the networking function is included in the full registration fee and day registration fee on Tuesday 14th November, however you must indicate your attendance at the time of registration.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
- Cheque / Bank draft: Made payable to ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd. Payment must be made in Australian dollars and free of all charges.
Registrations received by 20 October 2017 must be paid in full by 20 October 2017 in order to receive the early bird registration rate.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Deadline: 14 October 2017
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Symposium Secretariat. Cancellations made by 14 October 2017 will result in a full refund less $50 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 14 October 2017 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 14 October 2017 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. The Symposium Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The Symposium and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organising Committee are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organising Committee do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Symposium does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
NHMRC 2017 Symposium Secretariat
GPO Box 3270
Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: +61 (2) 9254 5000
Facsimile: +61 (2) 9251 3552
- Key Dates
- Early bird Registration Deadline20 October 2017
- Symposium14-15 November 2017